Wednesday 5 June 2013

UNKNOWN LABEL 675

(UNKNOWN ARTIST)
Nov 57
45-675-A - (No info)
(No info)   (No info)
45-675-B - (No info)
(No info)   (No info)
UNKNOWN RECORD LABEL 675


Sadly we have a blank here. No information at all, apart from an approximate date. After 30 years of various collectors scouring the lands (well, mainly USA for obvious reasons), nobody seems to have found this release. But, perhaps once the box set arrives, somebody will go “Oh, I got a record that fits here” and we can all go home happy. If it turns up, we’ll include it in the next box set as an addition at the end.

The only notes I have is that it might be on TERRY Records - but no confirmation as to who the artist is - or indeed anything. I did add a large question mark to the info in my notebook which is my code for “..probably making it up just to look like he knows something I don’t”. There was a lot of that in the late 80’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment